Self tanning is not just for summer! We are here to share some tips & tricks to get your tan on all fall & winter long. We will help you achieve a healthy and natural looking glow. After chatting with Chris, she has shared a few tips for a longer, healthier lasting tan during the colder winter months!
Chris recommends prepping before every tan! How do you prep and prepare before you tan? Great question, after chatting with the Chris here's what she had to say!
1. Shower, shave, and exfoliate your skin before each use. Use a cleansing sugar scrub in the shower, or an exfoliating mit for best results. (You can snag both of these at any local drug store). Start your tan with fresh skin!
2. Chris advises using a lotion/moisturizer in those dry areas such as elbows, knees, wrist, ankles, palms of hands, in-between fingers, and feet. These areas are harder and drier so in order to protect them and to avoid creases and lines make sure you moisturize, moisturize! Put on a little chapstick to avoid dry lips as well.
3. Take your bottle of CCBRONZE and pump foam onto mit (2 pumps at a time should work). All of the colors included in CCBRONZE will color adjust to your body. You will rinse off in a few hours. Start with your arms (circular motion working into skin) To get the harder and drier areas like hands, feet, knees, elbows etc you will want to use the Kabuki brush that comes inside of your kit! Filter into your skin for an even and perfect tan.
4. You can adjust your color by how long you would like to leave your CCBRONZE on. (Chris keeps her CCBRONZE on for 2 hours). Don't wear any tight or fitted clothing while your tan is drying! We have some great basics you can wear while you are letting your tan dry!
5. (Pro-Tip from Chris) During the colder months it is imperative to keep your tan healthy and longer lasting by drinking more water and moisturizing regularly! Your skin will thank you for staying nice & hydrated!
Chris has a how to apply your CCBRONZE video! Make sure you check it out on Facebook & share with your friends!
Please refer to each item description for specific model specs and fit info.
We sell several different brands and sizing may vary.
Many of our clothes are a young contemporary fit.
Many of our tops and tunics may have a generous fit, refer to the item description as you may want to size down in such items.
If you need additional help, feel free to give us a call at 602-368-7242 Monday to Friday from 9-4 PST, use the Live Chat on our site or email us at any time firstname.lastname@example.org.